Blogmeter is the leading Italian social media intelligence company specialized in providing social media monitoring and analytics solutions to large brands and agencies. We are now expanding our business and need your help. If you are passionate about marketing, cutting-edge data analytics technology and social media then Blogmeter is the right choice for you. We are looking for a creative, results-oriented and entrepreneurial Marketing Manager and Growth Hacker that will be defining and executing the company marketing strategies, establishing the brand internationally and helping build the sales pipeline. You will work in an informal but professional environment and will be reporting directly to the Managing Director.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Work closely with management in developing the marketing strategy
- Project management of all marketing initiatives (Digital, Social, Events, Media, PR), including the organisation of at least 8-10 company events and webinars a year.
- Budgeting, control and reporting of the marketing budget and of the marketing initiatives ROI
- Work with the Managing Director and functional peers to decide and communicate the purpose, mission and strategy of the business.
- Implement the new marketing automation system (Hubspot) and the new company website
- Run outbound marketing campaigns (email, direct mail, trade and social media) to raise awareness and generate leads for a hungry sales team.
- Building partnerships with key influencers and driving new customer acquisition through them.
- Define an integrated communication strategy coordinating content planning and production of all our channels (Website, Social Media, Newsletter, DEM etc.)
- Create marketing materials and sales support documents in collaboration with our sales team.
- Provide the Marketing Team with the necessary coaching, guidance on implementing the marketing strategies
- 7-10 years of marketing experience with ideally 3+ years experience in the B2B services industry and/or marketing to advertising agencies and brands
- Strategic thinking to drive and lead Blogmeter marketing function
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills in English (Italian is a plus).
- Passion for social media and data intelligence technologies
- Skilled in multiple acquisition channels (must: Email / Facebook / Adwords).
- Ability to use analytics and data to tell a story and report on content, social and web performance
- Prior experience with marketing tools such as Hubspot, Mixpanel, Facebook Business Manager, Google Analytics
- Bachelors and/or Master’s degree in Business or Marketing or Communication
This is a really fabulous opportunity to develop your career with a highly reputable and prestigious company, offering a relaxed working environment and a great salary + bonus package.